How to Report a US Postal Worker in Your Area

••• mail image by Marvin Gerste from

If you are having a problem with a postal worker in your area you may be wondering where you can turn. Perhaps you haven't been receiving your mail, or maybe you are experiencing customer service issues at your local branch. Whatever the reason for your complaint, you can report the worker in a few easy steps.

Visit the United States Postal Service website.

Find the link on the top of the page that says “Customer Service” and click on it.


Scroll down to the section that says “Email Us” and click on the link that says “Send us an Email.”


Select the nature of your complaint from the options on the email form. Once your selections are complete, click on “Continue.”


Use the text boxes to enter the information that pertains to your complaint. You'll also need to enter your contact information. Click on “Continue.”


Review the information you entered for accuracy. Once you are satisfied, hit “submit.”



  • If you don't want to submit your complaint online, you can also call or write USPS using the contact information provided on the Customer Service page.

Related Articles