If a crime or accident occurred within the city limits of Denver, Colo., you can obtain a police report from the Denver Police Department. The Denver police website provides information on how to order copies of different police reports. To order a report, you will have to pay a fee and provide the necessary information on a report request form. You can also obtain copies of arrest photos and sex offender registries.
Accident and Offense Reports
Visit the Denver Police Department website (denvergov.org).
Click on the "Record Request" link in the "Online Services" section. This will take you to the Denver Police Department's "Report and Records Request" page.
Click on the "Order Copy of an Accident Report" or "Order Copy of an Offense Report" link.
Print the report request form and fill it out. If you do not know the case number of the accident or offense, call to obtain it (720-913-6029).
Mail the form along with a $10 check or money order and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Denver Police Department at 1331 Cherokee St., Room 420, Denver, Colo. 80204-2787.
Arrest Records and Record Request Searches
On the Denver Police Department's "Report and Records Request" page, click on which type of document you would like to request. You can order a copy of an arrest record, an arrest photo or a sex offender registry. You can also request a record search to find arrest records or outstanding warrants.
Read the list of what you must provide the Denver Police Department in order to request a record.
Click on the "Continue" link, which will take you to the form to fill out.
Print out the request form and fill it out.
Mail your request form, a self-addressed, stamped envelope and a check or money order to the Denver Police Department at 1331 Cherokee St. Room 416, Denver, Colo. 80204-2787.
- If you are obtaining the police records of different individuals, you must mail a separate request form for each person.
- Denver Police Department; Accident Report Request; 2011
- Denver Police Department; Offense Report Request; 2011
- Denver Police Department; Arrest Record Request; 2011
- Denver Police Department; Record Request Form; 2011
- Denver Police Department; Record-Search Letter Request; 2011
- Denver Police Department; Denver Police Report and Records Request; 2011